UPDATED WITH ARTWORK – “Halloween” getting a 35th Anniversary UK Steelbook release in October
Horror classic Halloween is getting a brand new 35th Anniversary release on October 21st from genre specialists Anchor Bay.
Since the days of LaserDisc, Anchor Bay have been at the forefront of special edition releases of genre movies, and for this edition, they are bringing us a load of new extras with a selection of features from their previous released of the movie.
Best of all, the price – less than £14 at the time of writing – is a bargain for such a loaded release.
Check out the pre-order link, extras and artwork below:
Pre-order: Amazon UK
- All-new HD transfer personally supervised by the film’s original cinematographer, Academy-Award® nominee Dean Cundey (Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Apollo 13, the Back to the Future trilogy)
- A new 7.1 audio mix (as well as the original mono audio)
- A brand-new feature length audio commentary by writer/director John Carpenter and star Jamie Lee Curtis
- An all-new bonus feature with Ms. Curtis
- Selected legacy bonus features from previous ABE releases