MCU sequel “Thor: The Dark World” is getting a 4K Steelbook release from Zavvi in October
The Dark World has always been viewed as one of the weakest MCU movies, but, following a recent re-watch, I have to say I think it’s better than its reputation suggests.
There’s some top bants between Thor and Loki, and, of course, it helps lay the foundations for the Infinity Saga.
Zavvi are bringing us the UK exclusive of the 4K release on October 21st.
Pre-orders will be live from around 12 noon UK time on Tuesday July 16th, so ignore the ‘sold out’ notice before then.
As usual, there will also be a T-Shirt bundle offer here.
Worlds collide when a powerful ancient enemy threatens to plunge the cosmos into eternal darkness. Now, reunited with Jane Foster (Natalie Portman), and forced to forge an alliance with his treacherous brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston), Thor (Chris Hemsworth) embarks on a perilous personal quest to save both Earth and Asgard from destruction.
Blu-ray Bonus Features:
- Marvel One-Shot: All Hail The King
- A Brothers Journey: Thor & Loki
- Exclusive Look – Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Scoring Thor: The Dark World with Brian Tyler
- Deleted & Extended Scenes (BD Format Only)
- Gag Reel
- Audio Commentary with Director Alan Taylor, Producer Kevin Feige, Actor Tom Hiddleston, Cinematographer Kramer Morgenthau
- Extended Celebration Scene Commentary by Alan Taylor & Kramer Moregenthau
- Jane Learns About The Aether Commentary by Alan Taylor & Kramer Moregenthau
- Loki: The First Avenger Commentary by Tom Hiddleston
- Thor and Frigga Discuss Loki Commentary by Kevin Feige
- Dark Elves Prepare For Battle Commentary by Kevin Feige