Classic Disney animation “The Little Mermaid” is getting a Zavvi exclusive Mondo Steelbook release in December
Following on from the awesome Mondo releases of The Incredibles and The Jungle Book, Zavvi are bringing us this UK exclusive release of The Little Mermaid, due for release on December 10th.
Pre-orders are live right now.
The SteelBook & Blu-ray disc feature the original Mondo artwork by Tom Whalen.
This limited edition SteelBook comes in a translucent sleeve to protect the fantastic artwork.
A rebellious 16-year-old mermaid Ariel is fascinated with life on land. On one of her visits to the surface, which are forbidden by her controlling father, King Triton, she falls for a human prince. Determined to be with her new love, Ariel makes a dangerous deal with the sea witch Ursula to become human for three days. But when plans go awry for the star-crossed lovers, the king must make the ultimate sacrifice for his daughter.
- Part of Your World Music Video
- Disney Animation
- Deleted Scene – Harold the Merman
- Under the Scene: The Art of Live Action Reference
- Part of Her World: Jodi Benson’s Voyage to New Fantasy Land
- Howard’s Lecture
- Treasure’s Untold: The Making of The Little Mermaid
- Storm Warning: The Little Mermaid Special Effects Unit
- The Little Mermaid: The Story Behind the Story
- Under the Sea Early Presentation Reel
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Fathoms Below: Deleted Scene with Introduction
- Backstage with Sebastian: Deleted Scene with Introduction
- Sebastian Lost in the Castle: Deleted Scene with Introduction
- Advice from Sebastian: Deleted Scene with Introduction
- Poor Unfortunate Souls: Alternate Version with Introduction