CULTURE TRUMPET – Save your week before it’s too late with Episode 5 of the podcast
Because we’re nice, here’s episode 5 of the the Culture Trumpet podcast, with another round of barely held-together, loose-jawed drivel. Much like your mum.
Under discussment this week:
- Red Notice – Netflix’s highly polished turd
- I’m a ‘sleb – mercifully brief (also, like your mum)
- Ridley Scott – the nation’s grumpy grandad
- The cinema-going experience vs watching movies at home
Caution – contains occasional fruity language
You can download or stream right now:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts (this one takes a little longer to update for some reason – have patience
- …or old school RSS directly into your podcatcher of choice.
Please review and rate where possible, and don’t forget use the “share” button in your podcast app to tell your friends (or enemies) about us.
**Please send feedback, comments, suggestions and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org**
**Please support us via Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/culturetrumpet**
**Please take 2 minutes to complete our listener survey – https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/0L1064/**