Hit comedy drama “Better Call Saul: Season 2” is getting a UK Steelbook release in November
When it was first announced, Breaking Bad spin-off/semi-prequel Better Call Saul was met with some scepticism, but, two seasons in, it’s proven to be a fantastic show in its own right.
While we wait for season 3 to begin, on November 14th you’ll be able to pick the steelbook release of season 2. This isn’t an exclusive, so we’ll add more links as we get them. We’d also expect the price to come down a bit before release.
Before he was Saul, he was small-time, hustling attorney Jimmy McGill (Golden Globe® nominee Bob Odenkirk). Season 2 finds Jimmy leaving shortcuts behind for his budding romance with Kim (Rhea Seehorn). With his stern brother Chuck (Michael McKean) keeping watch and fixer Mike (Jonathan Banks) drawn into a menacing cartel web, how long can “Slippin’ Jimmy” stay on the straight and narrow?
- Cast and Crew Commentaries on every episode
- Switch Table Read
- Building The Shot featurette
- Gag Reel
- Settling the Score: Original Music by Composer Dave Porter featurette
- “HSC: Beaches ‘n’ Peaches”
- Constructing Davis & Main featurette
- In Conversation: Jonathan Banks & Mark Margolis
- Davis & Main Mesothelioma Commercial
- “Who Stole My Nest Egg?!” Commercial
- Davis & Main Sandpiper Commercial
- “You’re the Greatest!” Commercial
- The Regalo Helado Heist (Bonus Disc)
- Making the Case featurette (Bonus Disc)
Did we get a S1 Steelbook?
yep – http://amzn.to/1hl3s5k