Hit Disney+ sci-fi prequel “Prey” is getting a great looking UK 4K Steelbook release in November
Following on the from the announcement of the US release a few weeks ago, it’s now been confirmed that Dan Trachtenberg’s fantastic Predator prequel Prey is getting a UK release, with this stunning steelbook edition on November 27th.
Pre-orders are live right now. This isn’t listed as an exclusive, so we’ll more links as soon as we get them.
The chilling prequel to the critically-acclaimed Predator films, 20th Century Studios’ Prey, arrives on 4K UHD SteelBook, designed by popular digital artist Attila Szarka.
Nominated for six Emmys, including Outstanding Television Movie, the science-fiction film welcomes new viewers into the Predator story while entertaining long-time fans of the celebrated franchise. All formats include a full-length Comanche audio track and never-before-seen bonus content.
- Making of Prey: Step behind the scenes of Prey as the cast and crew explore the genesis of the project, how they gave authenticity to the story, the intense physical training the cast endured, and the effects work that brought the iconic Predator back to the screen.
- Prey FYC Panel With Cast & Crew: Go deeper into Prey with a lively panel discussion featuring director Dan Trachtenberg, actor Amber Midthunder, producer Jhane Myers, director of photography Jeff Cutter, film editor Angela M. Catanzaro and creature effects designer Alec Gillis.
- Alternative Opening Scene: Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
- Deleted Scene: Big Warrior, Little Warrior: Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
- Deleted Scene: Treetop Chase (pre-vis): Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
- Audio Commentary: Play Movie with Audio Commentary by Dan Trachtenberg, Amber Midthunder, Jeff Cutter & Angela M. Catanzaro.