Trilogy closer “Blade Trinity” is getting a Zavvi exclusive UK Steelbook release in October
Blade Trinity is heading our way on October 19th, courtesy of a Zavvi exclusive UK steelbook release.
Pre-orders will be live around noon on Sunday June 21st, so ignore the ‘sold out’ button for now.
Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. Limited to 2000 copies.
Blade (Wesley Snipes) returns as the ultimate vampire hunter in the explosive third and final film, Blade: Trinity. For years, Blade has fought against the vampires in the cover of night. But now, after falling into the crosshairs of the FBI, he is forced out into the daylight, where he is driven to join forces with a clan of human vampire hunters he never knew existed – The Nightstalkers. Together with Abigail (Jessica Biel) and Hannibal (Ryan Reynolds), two deftly trained Nightstalkers, Blade follows a trail of blood to the ancient creature that is also hunting him, the original vampire, Dracula.
- Unrated version of the film with 10 minutes more action
- 2 audio commentaries including Writer/Director David S. Goyer, Jessica Biel, Ryan Reynolds, producers and crew
- Daywalkers, Nightstalkers & Familiars: Inside the World of Blade: Trinity – 16-part behind-the-scenes documentary
- Visual Effects Progressions
- Goyer on Goyer featurette
- Blooper reel, alternate ending and theatrical trailers.