The brilliant horror action sequel “Blade II” is getting a UK exclusive Steelbook release from Zavvi
Zavvi are bringing us a stylish looking steelbook release of Blade II on October 19th.
Pre-orders will be live around noon on Saturday June 20th, so ignore the ‘sold out’ button for now.
Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. Limited to 2000 copies.
Guillermo Del Toro directs this high-voltage adventure that explodes with spectacular effects and martial arts action. When the world is threatened by a new and deadlier breed of super vampire, the legendary Blade (Wesley Snipes) and his mentor Whistler (Kris Kristofferson) join forces with the Bloodpack, an elite team of vampire warriors made up of his sworn enemies. In order to stop the carnage, these ravenous fiends must be destroyed at all costs. The electrifying Snipes reprises his role from the original cult classic Blade.
- Audio Commentary with Guillermo del Toro – The filmmaker unravels the multilayered world he created for his entry in the Blade universe.
- Director’s Notebook: Interactive menu pages access image scans and text from Guillermo del Toro’s private notebooks. Bonus video pods for key concepts illuminate his creative process.
- Blade II: Blood Brothers featurette with writer David S. Goyer PLUS
- Audio commentaries by Director Guillermo del Toro & Producer Peter Frankfurt and Wesley Snipes & writer David S. Goyer
- The Blood Pact – Collection of documentaries on the making of Blade II
- Deleted/alternate scenes with director commentary
- Music video – Cypress Hill and Roni Size Child of the Wild West
- Art gallery, trailers and more!