80s ‘classic’ “Dirty Dancing” is getting a new 4K Steelbook release in June
The inexplicably popular Dirty Dancing is getting a 4K steelbook release in June. Thanks, Lionsgate. Just what I always wanted.
Anyway, pre-orders are live now, and we’ll add more links as we get them.
Set in a Catskills resort in the summer of 1963, this classic coming-of-age romance starring Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey continues to capture the hearts of generations of viewers. From its iconic soundtrack and dynamic performacnes to its timeless story of adolescent love, family, and youthful rebellion, Dirty Dancing is a movie and cultural phenomenon beloved by millions of devoted fans. Nobody puts Dirty Dancing in a corner!
- Audio commentary with Writer-Coproducer Elanor Bergstein
- Audio commentary with Kenny Ortega, Miranda Garrison, Jeff Jur, Hilary Rosenfeld and David Chapmans.
- “Establishing Shot” with Cinematographer Jeff Jur
- Theatrical Trailer
- Intimate interviews with Patrick Swayze
- “Happy 30th Birthday” salute with Celebrity Fans
- Deleted/ Amended/ Extended Scenes
- Cast and Crew Interviews with Jennifer Grey, Patrick Swayze, Elanor Bergstein and more
- Two filmmaker Commentaries
- Music Videos and much more!