Brandon Cronenberg’s brilliant sci-fi horror “Possessor” is getting a new 4K Limited Edition release from Second Sight in March
The folks at Second Sight are giving the Possessor the Limited Edition treatment, loaded with all of their usual on-disc and in-box extras, and due for release on March 18th. As with all previous UK releases, this will be the uncut version of the film.
Pre-orders are live now, and we’ll more links as we get them.
An elite corporate assassin takes control of other people’s bodies using brain-implant technology to execute high-profile targets. With each hit comes a stronger lust for blood, throwing the whole operation into jeopardy.
- Dual format edition including both UHD and Blu-ray with main feature and bonus features on both discs
- UHD presented in Dolby Vision HDR approved by Director Brandon Cronenberg and Director of Photography Karim Hussain
- New audio commentary by Brandon Cronenberg, Producer Rob Cotterill, Karim Hussain and Special Effects Artist Dan Martin
- This Unfamiliar Life: a new interview with Brandon Cronenberg
- Inside the Machine: a new interview with Karim Hussain
- Feel the Real: a new interview with Rob Cotterill
- Disassociating from Mind and Body: Zoë Rose Smith on Possessor
- Camera Test Footage
- FX Show and Tell with Dan Martin
- Archive featurette: A Heightened World – A Look at Possessor
- Archive featurette: Identity Crisis – Bringing Possessor to Life
- Archive featurette: The Joy of Practical – The Effects of Possessor
- Deleted Scenes
- Short Film: Please Speak Continuously and Describe Your Experiences as They Come to You
Limited Edition Contents:
- Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Marko Manev
- 120-page book featuring extensive behind the scenes gallery, script-to-screen comparisons, new essays by Stacey Abbott, Anton Bitel, Jon Towlson and Heather Wixson
- 6 collectors’ art cards