The excellent dark thriller “Green Room” is getting a new 4K Limited Edition release from Second Sight
The Second Sight team will be bringing us this new 4K Limited Edition release of Green Room, with their usual selection of in-box and on-disc extras.
Pre-orders are live now, and we’ll add more links as we get them.
A struggling punk rock band is forced to fight for survival after witnessing a brutal murder at a neo-Nazi bar. Trapped in the green room, the group must use everything at their disposal if they wish to make it through the night.
- Dual format edition including both UHD and Blu-ray with main feature and bonus features on both discs
- UHD presented in Dolby Vision HDR
- New audio commentary by Reyna Cervantes and Prince Jackson
- Audio commentary by Writer/Director Jeremy Saulnier
- Going Hardcore: a new interview with Jeremy Saulnier
- Punk Rock: a new interview with Actor Callum Turner
- Rocking Out: a new interview with Composers Brooke & Will Blair
- Going Green: a new interview with Production Designer Ryan Warren Smith
- Nazi Punks F*ck Off: Thomas Caldwell on Green Room
- Archive featurette: Into the Pit – Making Green Room
Limited Edition Contents:
- Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Adam Stothard
- 120-page book with new essays by Eugenio Ercolani and Gian Giacomo Petrone, Alexandra Heller-Nicholas, Josh Hurtado, Jolene Richardson, Shelagh Rowan-Legg and Thomas Watson
- 6 collectors’ art cards