DC blockbusters “Wonder Woman” and “Wonder Woman 1984” are getting a new combi steelbook release from Zavvi
On October 18th you’ll be able to pickup up this new 4K Steelbook release of Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman 1984.
Pre-orders are live right now.
Wonder Woman – 4K Ultra HD:
Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, raised on a sheltered island paradise and trained to be an unconquerable warrior. When an American pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers…and her true destiny.
Wonder Woman 1984 – 4K Ultra HD (Includes Blu-ray):
Fast forward to the 1980s as Wonder Woman’s next big screen adventure finds her facing a wide array of foes including: Max Lord and The Cheetah.
- The Making of Wonder Woman 1984: Expanding the Wonder-A fascinating high energy peek behind the curtain.
- Gal & Kristen: Friends Forever-Take a deep dive into the iconic friend/foe relationship of Wonder Woman and Cheetah plus witness the real friendship that developed between Gal Gadot and Kristen Wiig.
- Small But Mighty-Return to the island of Themyscira for a high stakes flashback of Diana’s childhood, in which she competes in the Amazon Games. Lilly Aspell, the cast, and filmmakers take us through this mind-blowing sequence.
- Scene Study: The Open Road-In-depth breakdown of the exciting desert car chase.
- Scene Study: The Mall-In-depth breakdown of the high-flying mall scene.
- Gal & Krissy Having Fun-See the hilarious content that Kristen Wiig filmed during production.
- Meet the Amazons-Get to know the incredible women that bring the Amazons to life.
- Black Gold Infomercial-Max Lord’s full uncut infomercial.
- Gag Reel-A fun compilation of the film’s best bloopers.
- Wonder Woman 1984 Retro Remix-Enjoy this fun remix of a classic theme song.