The US 4K physical release of “Prey” is now available to pre-order
The recently announced 4K physical release of Prey is now available to order, in the US at least.
We’re still waiting on details of the UK release (Disney have said it WILL be coming), but if you don’t want to wait, you can place your order now from Amazon UK.
PLEASE NOTE – The US steelbook is a Best Buy exclusive, so not a straightforward purchase for buyers outside the USA. The link below is for the standard 4K release from Amazon USA, who ship to the UK. As soon as the UK steelbook is confirmed we’ll keep you updated!
Pre-order: Amazon US
- Making of Prey: Step behind the scenes of Prey as the cast and crew explore the genesis of the project, how they gave authenticity to the story, the intense physical training the cast endured, and the effects work that brought the iconic Predator back to the screen.
- Prey FYC Panel With Cast & Crew: Go deeper into Prey with a lively panel discussion featuring director Dan Trachtenberg, actor Amber Midthunder, producer Jhane Myers, director of photography Jeff Cutter, film editor Angela M. Catanzaro and creature effects designer Alec Gillis.
- Alternative Opening Scene: Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
- Deleted Scene: Big Warrior, Little Warrior: Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
- Deleted Scene: Treetop Chase (pre-vis): Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
- Audio Commentary: Play Movie with Audio Commentary by Dan Trachtenberg, Amber Midthunder, Jeff Cutter & Angela M. Catanzaro.