Horror classic “Nosferatu” heading to UK Steelbook in November
F. W. Murnau’s classic (unofficial) adaptation of Bram Stoker’s Dracula is heading to UK Steelbook on November 18th.
You can check out the pre-order link, extras and artwork below:
- Brand new high-definition restoration by Friedrich-Wilhelm-Murnau-Stiftung
- Two audio commentaries: one newly recorded by film historian David Kalat; the second by historian R. Dixon Smith and critic Brad Stevens
- The Language of Shadows, a 53-minute documentary on Murnau’s early years and the filming of Nosferatu
- New video interview with BFI Film Classics Nosferatu author Kevin Jackson
- Newly translated English subtitles with original German intertitles
- More surprises to be revealed closer to release date!
- PLUS: a 56-page booklet featuring writings and rare imagery
don’t think so – Region B