Live action/animated blockbuster “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” is getting a Zavvi exclusive 4K Steelbook release in November
On November 29th you’ll be able to pick up this great looking new 4K steelbook release of the brilliant Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Pre-orders are live now for Red Carpet subscribers, and will be live around around 12 noon for everyone else, so ignore any ‘sold out’ notices until then.
Our Red Carpet links don’t work properly for some reason, so you will need to log in first, then click the link below. Once the Red Carpet period is up, the link will work fine.
IT’S 1947 HOLLYWOOD, and detective Eddie Valiant is hired to find proof that mogul Marvin Acme is playing hanky-panky with femme fatale Jessica Rabbit, wife of cartoon superstar, Roger Rabbit. But when Acme is found murdered…all fingers point to Roger. This edition of the hilarious Oscar®-winning cult classic — combining live action with spectacular animation — comes in eye-popping 4K Ultra HD™, with a bunch of Blu-ray™ bonus extras.
- Digitally Restored The 3 Roger Rabbit Shorts
- Who Made Roger Rabbit Mini-documentary
- Audio Commentary With Filmmakers
- Deleted Scene With Filmmaker Commentary
- “Before And After” Split-screen comparison With And Without Animation
- “Behind The Ears: The True Story Of Roger Rabbit” Behind-The-Scenes Documentary
- “Toon Stand-Ins” Featurette
- On Set! Benny The Cab