Sci-fi prequel sequel “Star Wars: Episode 2 – Attack of The Clones” is getting a Zavvi exclusive 4K Steelbook
Talk about this release on Slack
Zavvi are continuing with their 4K Star Wars steelbook releases, and next up is Episode 2 – Attack of The Clones.
Once again it will use a piece of original poster art, and include the movie on 4K and Blu-ray, along with a third disc of extras.
Pre-orders are due to go live at Zavvi on Thursday June 25th so ignore any ‘sold out’ notices before then.
They’ll be live around 9am UK time for Red Carpet subscribers (though possibly earlier, so keep an eye on our Twitter feed, just in case…), and around 12 noon for everyone else. Our Red Carpet links don’t work properly for some reason, so you will need to log in first, then click the link below. Once the Red Carpet period is up, the link will work fine.
When Jedi apprentice Anakin Skywalker is assigned to protect Senator Padem Amidala, he discovers his love for her …and his own darker side. Obi-Wan Kenobi uncovers a secret clone army as the galaxy marches towards full-scale war.
- Filmmaker and Cast Audio Commentary
- Cast and Crew Archival Commentary
- 196 mins approx
- Conversations: Sounds In Space
- Discoveries From Inside: Costumes Revealed
- The Art Of Attack Of The Clones
- “From Puppets To Pixels: Digital Characters In Episode II” Feature-Length Documentary
- State Of The Art: The Previsualization Of Episode II Documentary
- “Films Are Not Released, They Escape” Documentary
- Episode II Visual Effects Breakdown Montage (Siggraph Reel)
- Coruscant Overview
- Ewan McGregor Interview
- Naboo Overview
- Tatooine Overview
- Geonosis Overview
- Hayden Christensen Interview
- Blue Screen Acting
- Extended Speeder Chase
- Jedi Temple Analysis Room
- The Lost Twenty
- Anakin’s Nightmares
- Padmé’s Parents’ House
- Anakin And Ruwee
- Obi-Wan & Mace – Jedi Landing Platform
- Dooku Interrogates Padmé
- Raid On The Droid Control Ship & Extended Arena Fight
- Dexter Jettster Maquette
- Zam Wesell Speeder Concept Model
- Youngling Outfit & Helmet Costume
- Zam Wesell Costume
- Shaak Maquette
- Anakin Outland Peasant Costume (With Cloak)
- Anakin Outland Peasant Costume (Without Cloak)
- Padmé Outland Peasant Costume (With Cloak)
- Padmé Outland Peasant Costume (Without Cloak)
- C-3PO Costume
- Tusken Raider Woman Costume
- Tusken Raider Child Costume
- Geonosian Maquette
- Acklay Maquette
- Nexu Maquette
- Reek Maquette
- Padmé Trip To Geonosis Costume (With Unused Headdress)
- Jango Fett Costume
- Super Battle Droid Maquette
- Geonosis Arena Maquette
- Republic Gunship Model
- Clone Trooper Maquette
Chris Bernard next one coming up
Michael Talbot sweeeeeet!
Steelbook blu Ray news, any news on the pre order release of 2001 Titans of Cult
Stuart Robinson should be next week I think. Exact timing tbc
Steelbook Blu Ray News thanks ?
Stuart Robinson next Tuesday
YES!! ? LIIIKE IT!
Think i will just keep scrolling down till i see a “change the empire steelbook” message ?
Ben Evans not goñna happen mate, decided months ago by Disney.
Andy Davies Daniel Burgess my message was taking the piss out of people moaning about it!!
Looking forward to owning the set, i’ve learnt to live with the Ep. V artwork now! ?
Loving the artwork on this. Jangos neck is a little on the thin side though haha