Smash hit micro-budget horror “Paranormal Activity” is getting a new Limited Edition release from Second Sight
Second Sight are bringing us another of their brilliantly produced limited edition Blu-rays, and this time it’s the turn of the blockbuster horror hit Paranormal Activity, due for release on August 30th.
Filmed in 10 days in the directors own home for $15,000, Paranormal Activity went on to become a global hit, and launched a massively successful horror franchise. Second Sight are giving the film their usual stellar treatment, with a great selection of on-disc and in-box extras.
A young couple becomes convinced their suburban home is being haunted by a demonic presence. In the hope of finding some evidence they set up a video camera in their bedroom to film the room as they sleep. What they record is more terrifying than they could ever have imagined.
Limited Edition Contents:
- Rigid slipcase with new artwork by James Neal
- Soft cover book with new essays by Sarah Appleton, Anton Bitel, Shellie McMurdo and Pete Turner
- 6 collectors’ art cards
- Audio commentary by Oren Peli
- Audio commentary by Mary Beth McAndrews and Terry Mesnard
- Breaking Normal: a new interview with Oren Peli
- The Marked One: a new interview with Katie Featherston
- The Man with the Camera: a new interview with Micah Sloat
- The Possessed: a new interview with Ashley Palmer
- Alternative Ending
- The Festival Cut ending
- Deleted scene
- English subtitles for the hearing impaired