Taika Waititi’s brilliant “Thor Ragnarok” is getting a 4K Steelbook re-release in November
Talk about this release on Slack
The third and best (so far) in the Thor sub-franchise of the MCU, Thor Ragnarok is getting a new 4K steelbook release, with a design that matches the upcoming 4K editions of the first two films.
Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Saturday August 3rd, so ignore the ‘sold out’ notice before then.
In Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok, Thor, imprisoned on the other side of the universe, must race against time to get back to stop Ragnarok—the destruction of his world and the end of Asgardian civilisation at the hands of the ruthless Hela.
- Play Movie With Director Taika Waititi’s IntroFe
- aturettes / Getting In Touch With Your Inner Thor
- Featurettes / Unstoppable Women: Hela & Valkyrie
- Featurettes / Finding Korg
- Featurettes / Sakaar: On The Edge Of The Known And Unknown
- Featurettes / Journey Into Mystery
- Gag Reel
- Team Darryl [** SPOILER ALERT **]
- Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years — The Evolution Of Heroes
- Deleted Scenes [5 Total]
- 8-Bit Sequences / Sakaar Spaceship Battle
- 8-Bit Sequences / Final Bridge Battle
- Audio Commentary
It’s not that long ago since we had a 4K steel release of this.
Alister was the last one you got 4k?
I will be skipping this one since I have the 4K Lenticular it’s a nicer art cover
All I need is GotG 1, Antman and Incredible Hulk in 4k steelbook and ill be done completely my infinity saga
Rasta Malekzadeh don’t forget Doctor Strange
Steelbook Blu Ray News oh yeah Doctor Strange I have the old 3D might update it if the 4K art Cover is good along GotG 2
Angus Van Hanson already have it. Got all of them except the first 2 IronMans now
This is the 3rd 4K Steelbook release of this movie . Why bother
I’m happy with my 2D/3D and lenticular versions of Marvel films ?? have them all so not bothered with 4K
I also have 4k lenticular its a much better art cover.. i don’t like this cover at all with Valkyrie in the front should be Thor not her