Taika Waititi’s brilliant “Thor Ragnarok” is getting a 4K Steelbook re-release in November
The third and best (so far) in the Thor sub-franchise of the MCU, Thor Ragnarok is getting a new 4K steelbook release, with a design that matches the upcoming 4K editions of the first two films.
Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Saturday August 3rd, so ignore the ‘sold out’ notice before then.
In Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok, Thor, imprisoned on the other side of the universe, must race against time to get back to stop Ragnarok—the destruction of his world and the end of Asgardian civilisation at the hands of the ruthless Hela.
- Play Movie With Director Taika Waititi’s IntroFe
- aturettes / Getting In Touch With Your Inner Thor
- Featurettes / Unstoppable Women: Hela & Valkyrie
- Featurettes / Finding Korg
- Featurettes / Sakaar: On The Edge Of The Known And Unknown
- Featurettes / Journey Into Mystery
- Gag Reel
- Team Darryl [** SPOILER ALERT **]
- Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years — The Evolution Of Heroes
- Deleted Scenes [5 Total]
- 8-Bit Sequences / Sakaar Spaceship Battle
- 8-Bit Sequences / Final Bridge Battle
- Audio Commentary