Tim Burton’s classic original “Batman” is getting a UK 4K Steelbook release in December
On December 18th, Warner Bros and Zavvi are bringing us this 4K steelbook release of the original 1989 Batman. The steelbook features the same artwork that was previously available in the deluxe Collectors Edition, so if you missed that, now’s your change to grab a copy.
Pre-orders will be live around noon UK time on Sunday 26th November, so ignore the ‘sold out’ notice before then.
JACK NICHOLSON IS THE JOKER, who emerged from a horrible accident as a maniacal criminal. Michael Keaton is the Caped Crusader, who emerged from a childhood trauma to become a masked crime-fighter. Kim Basinger is Vicki Vale, the talented photojournalist desired by both men, set to songs by Prince and a music score by Danny Elfman.
- Commentary by Director Tim Burton
- On the Set with Bob Kane
- Legends of the Dark Knight: The History of Batman
- Shadows of the Bat: The Cinematic Saga of the Dark Knight Parts 1-3
- Beyond Batman Documentary Gallery
- 3 Prince Music Videos
- The Heroes and The Villains Profile Galleries
- Batman: The Commplete Robin Storyboard Sequence
- Theatrical Trailer