Trilogy closer “The Matrix Revolutions” is getting a Zavvi UK exclusive Steelbook release in August
The Matrix Revolutions, the final part of the groundbreaking trilogy, is coming to UK steelbook from Zavvi on August 3rd, along with the other two movies in the series, with each limited to just 2000 copies.
If you order all three and use the code ‘MATRIX’ at checkout you’ll get 10% off.
Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook – Limited to 2000 copies.
Neo is trapped in limbo between reality and the Matrix, while Zion, the last human city, is attacked by hordes of machines. Meanwhile, Morpheus, Trinity, and Seraph confront the ruthless Merovingian to secure Neo’s release. As the fight for Zion grows more dire, Neo and Trinity embark on a perilous journey into the heart of the machine city, while Morpheus and Niobe rush to Zion’s aid. Eventually, Neo must face the increasingly powerful Agent Smith in a last battle for the fate of humanity.
- Written Introduction by the Wachowskis
- 2 Commentaries: Philosophers: Dr. Cornel West and Ken Wilber; Critics: Todd McCarthy, John Powers and David Thomson
- BEHIND THE MATRIX Documentary Gallery: 9 Featurettes, including REVOLUTIONS RECALIBRATED and the 3D EVOLUTION
- Stills Gallery
- CREW Documentary Gallery: 4 Featurettes
- HEL Documentary Gallery: 6 Featurettes
- NEW BLUE WORLD Documentary Gallery: 5 Featurettes
- SIEGE Documentary Gallery: 5 Featurettes
- AFTERMATH Documentary Gallery: 4 Featurettes
- Theatrical Trailers
- TV Spots