British horror classic “The Mummy” is getting a new Collectors Edition release from Second Sight
On August 29th Second Sight are bringing us a new limited Collectors Edition, loaded with the usual great selection of extras.
Pre-orders are live now.
In the 1890s a team of British archaeologists discover the untouched tomb of Princess Ananka but accidentally bring the mummified body of her high priest back to life. Three years later back in England a follower of the same Egyptian religion unleashes ‘The Mummy’ to exact grisly revenge on the despoilers of the sacred past.
- Main feature presented in original UK theatrical aspect ratio 1.66:1 and alternative full frame1.37:1
- New audio commentary by film academic Kelly Robinson
- Archive audio commentary by Marcus Hearn and Jonathan Rigby
- An Appreciation of The Mummy by David Huckvale
- The Music of The Mummy
- Unwrapping The Mummy
- The House of Horror: Memories of Bray
- The Hammer Rep Company
- Original Promo Reel
- Stills Gallery
Limited Edition Contents:
- Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Soft cover book with new essays by Kat Ellinger, Lindsay Hallam and Kevin Lyons plus production stills
- 4 collectors’ art cards