Dark Knight Trilogy Collectors Edition coming to USA in September
In addition to the French release, Warner Bros are bringing the jam=packed Dark Knight Trilogy Collectors Edition to the USA on September 24th. This also bodes well for a UK release!
While the US version seems to drop the DVD versions, it looks like the rest of the extras are the same, and we reckon the packaging looks nicer as well.
We’ll bring you the pre-order link as soon as we have it, but in the meantime here’s a run-down of the extras and the packaging (click to enlarge).
- Batman Begins (2 Blu-ray)
- The Dark Knight (2 Blu-ray)
- The Dark Knight Rises (2 Blu-ray)
- 48-page hardcover book featuring production stills and behind the scenes images from all three movie
- Three Hotwheels vehicle replicas – the Batmobile (Tumbler), the Bat-Pod bike and the Bat aircraft
- An additional disc of bonus features, including
- The Fire Rises: The Creation and Impact of The Dark Knight Trilogydocumentary
- Christopher Nolan & Richard Donner: A Conversation piece
- IMAX Sequences: The Dark Knight & The Dark Knight Rises (all the IMAX scenes from the films in their original formats)
- Mondo artwork cards of Scarecrow, Joker, Bane, Harvey Dent and Ra’s al Ghul