Horror classic “Evil Dead 2” is coming to 4K/Blu-ray UK Steelbook in October with this great looking Zavvi exclusive
There’s really no introduction needed for this one.
The release includes 4K and Blu-ray discs, and will be available from October 29th.
We’ve been told this is a 4K master rather than an upscale, and that the final product will have the spine lettering the right way up.
Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Sunday July 22nd, so ignore the ‘sold out’ button for now.
Featuring amazing artwork by – Anthony Petrie
Disc 1 – 4K :
- Audio commentary with Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Scott Spiegel and Greg Nicotero
Disc 2 – Blu-ray :
- 52min bonus about the influence of the movie on famous directors (Guillermo Del Toro, etc.)
- Shallowed Souls : The making of Evil Dead 2
- Dead by dawn
- The chosen ones
- Special effects
- Madman Sam
- Method to madness
- Cabin Fever – A “Fly on the Wall” – Look Behind the Scenes of EVIL DEAD 2
- Road to Wadesboro: revisiting the shooting location with filmmaker Tony Elwood
- Making of 2 “The Gore the Merrier”
- Interview with Bruce Campbell
- Original trailer
Groovy! Getting me one of those.
Where’s the 4k of Evil Dead? And why not the US?
coming on amazon u.s. but i don’t think it’s 4k
In the UK at least the rights for the films are with different distributors, so a 4K ED 1 is someone else’s decision.
4K discs are region free, so the UK disc will play on US equipment, and Zavvi ship to the US
Oh. I didn’t know 4k discs were region free. Good to know.
When the preorder ?
follow the link for details – Sunday 6pm UK time
Damn that is fucking sick!!!!!!!
That shit is gonna sell out quick guys!
Can’t wait I was going to buy this movie just last week… Glad I didn’t now!!!
Matt Walters This is so fucking cool