Horror classic “Evil Dead 2” is coming to 4K/Blu-ray UK Steelbook in October with this great looking Zavvi exclusive
There’s really no introduction needed for this one.
The release includes 4K and Blu-ray discs, and will be available from October 29th.
We’ve been told this is a 4K master rather than an upscale, and that the final product will have the spine lettering the right way up.
Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Sunday July 22nd, so ignore the ‘sold out’ button for now.
Featuring amazing artwork by – Anthony Petrie
Disc 1 – 4K :
- Audio commentary with Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Scott Spiegel and Greg Nicotero
Disc 2 – Blu-ray :
- 52min bonus about the influence of the movie on famous directors (Guillermo Del Toro, etc.)
- Shallowed Souls : The making of Evil Dead 2
- Dead by dawn
- The chosen ones
- Special effects
- Madman Sam
- Method to madness
- Cabin Fever – A “Fly on the Wall” – Look Behind the Scenes of EVIL DEAD 2
- Road to Wadesboro: revisiting the shooting location with filmmaker Tony Elwood
- Making of 2 “The Gore the Merrier”
- Interview with Bruce Campbell
- Original trailer