Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World” is getting a great looking lenticular Steelbook release from Zavvi
Zavvi and Marvel/Disney are giving their steelbook exclusive range a refresh, with a new series of 3D/2D releases, complete with lenticular covers and great new artwork.
Among the releases is Thor: The Dark World. Pre-orders will be live at 6pm UK time on Saturday November 14th, so ignore the ‘sold out’ button for now.
Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Lenticular Steelbook
Worlds collide when a powerful ancient enemy threatens to plunge the cosmos into eternal darkness. Now, reunited with Jane Foster (Natalie Portman), and forced to forge an alliance with his treacherous brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston), Thor (Chris Hemsworth) embarks on a perilous personal quest to save both Earth and Asgard from destruction.
- Marvel One Shot: All Hail The King
- Featurette – A Brother’s Journey: Thor & Loki
- Exclusive Look – Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Featurette – Scoring Thor: The Dark World with Brian Tyler
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Audio Commentary
- Extended Celebration Scene
- Jane Learns About The Aether
- Loki: The First Avenger
- Thor and Frigga Discuss Loki
- Dark Elves Prepare For Battle