Stephen King adaptation “Pet Sematary” is getting a 4K Steelbook release in March
On March 23rd you’ll be able to pick up this new 4K steelbook edition of the Stephen King adaptation Pet Sematary.
Zoom have pre-orders live now, while Zavvi will be launching at around 12 noon UK time on Wednesday January 23rd, so ignore their ‘sold out’ notice before then.
The terrifying tale by Stephen King is also a beloved adaptation of the best-selling author’s work. Newly remastered in 4K for its 30th Anniversary, Pet Sematary follows the tragic story of the Creed family. After their cat is accidentally killed, a friendly neighbour advises its burial in a mysterious nearby cemetery. When the cat comes back, it’s only the beginning of an unthinkable evil leading to hell and back. Sometimes, so it seems, dead is better.
New 30th Anniversary Bonus Content
Disc 1 – 4K ultra HD + special features
- Fear and remembrance – A look back at this classic with the cast and crew of 2019’s Pet Sematary
- Revisitation – new interview with Mary Lambert. Director Mary Lambert shares memories of the movie.
- 3 new behind the scenes image galleries
- Including never before seen storyboards
- Commentary by director Mary Lambert
Disc 2 – Blu-ray + new and original special features
- Stephen King Territory
- The characters
- Filming the Horror
- Commentary by Director Mary Lambert
- Fear and Remembrance