A non-personalised version of the new Withnail and I Collectors Edition is coming in October
Yesterday we brought you the very exciting news of an incredible, limited edition and personalised Collectors Edition of the classic British movie, Withnail and I.
Now, you can order a non-personalised version, which is due for release on October 20th. The contents of the set are identical, the only think that’s different is the lack of personalisation for the packaging. Check out the details below:
Pre-order: Amazon UK
- New 2K restoration of WITHNAIL and I from the original camera negative, supervised and approved by director of photography Peter Hanna
- Bruce Robinson’s follow-up feature, How to Get Ahead in Advertising, newly transferred from original film elements and approved by director of photography Peter Hannan
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD Presentation of both films
- Original uncompressed mono 1.0 PCM audio for both films
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- Audio commentary by writer-director Bruce Robinson
- Audio commentary by critic and writer Kevin Jackson, author of the BFI Modern Classic on WITHNAIL and I
- All four original Withnail Weekend documentaries, first screened on Channel 4 in 1999, including The Peculiar Memories of Bruce Robinson, which looks at the director s career, Withnail & Us, which focuses on the film s making, and two shorter documentaries, I Demand to Have Some Booze and Withnail on the Pier
- Newly filmed interviews with key members of WITHNAIL and I’s behind-the-scenes team (TBC)
- Theatrical trailers for both films
- Exclusive limited edition hardback book packaging (2,000 copies) containing new writing on the films, reprints of key articles on WITHNAIL and I, deleted scenes and more across 200 pages, illustrated with original production stills
- More to be announced!