Blockbuster Sci-Fi sequel “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” 4K/2D/3D ‘Endo Arm’ Limited Edition is back at Zavvi in VERY limited numbers
The long-awaited Terminator 2: Judgment Day Endo Arm Limited Edition, which includes the movie in 4K, as well as 2D & 3D Blu-ray, and a soundtrack CD, is back at Zavvi, with just 100 copies remaining.
It’ll be going live around at 6PM UK time today, Friday July 20th, so standby your wallets, and ignore the ‘sold out’ button before then.
A BRAND NEW RESTORATION
James Cameron’s epic action, sci-fi masterpiece starring Schwarzenegger in his most iconic role, has been stunningly restored by Cameron himself. First hitting our screens in 1991 with ground-breaking special effects, this version will take the seminal blockbuster to the next level of effects and into the 21st century for a new generation of fans.
It has been 10 years since the events of Terminator. Sarah Connor’s ordeal is only just beginning as she struggles to protect her son John, the future leader of the human resistance against the machines, from a new Terminator, sent back in time to eliminate John Connor while he’s still a child.
Sarah and John don’t have to face this terrifying threat alone however. The human resistance have managed to send them an ally, a warrior from the future ordered to protect John Connor at any cost.
The battle for tomorrow has begun…
- NEW – T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many more)
- 2 feature Commentaries; 23 members of Cast & Crew (1993)/ director James Cameron & co-author William Wisher
- The making of T2 –1993
- Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
- 2 Deleted Scenes with audio commentary
- Trailers – NEW T2:3D trailer (2017) T2 theatrical trailer ‘This time there are two’/ ‘Same make new mission’/ Building the perfect Arnold