Both of Universal’s “Hulk” movies are getting individual – and Collectors Edition box set – 4K Steelbooks in April
In April you’ll be able to pick up both of Universal’s Hulk movies – that’s Ang Lee’s stand-alone ‘Hulk’, and Louis Leterrier’s MCU entry ‘The Incredible Hulk’.
You’ll be able to get these as individual releases, or together in a limited edition Collectors Edition box set, loaded with extra in-box goodies.
Pre-orders are due to go live at Zavvi on Thursday February 13th, so ignore any ‘sold out’ notices before then.
They’ll be live around 12 noon UK time for Red Carpet subscribers (though possibly earlier, so keep an eye on our Twitter feed, just in case…), and around 6pm for everyone else. Our Red Carpet links don’t work properly for some reason, so you may need to log in first, then click the link again. Once the Red Carpet period is up, the link will work fine.
The Universal Hulk Collection – 4K Steelbook Boxset
The Universal Hulk Collection is a must-have for all Hulk fans. This set includes both Hulk (2003) and The Incredible Hulk (2008) on 4K UHD and standard blu-ray, and features striking newly-commissioned artwork inspired by the transformation of Bruce Banner into the Hulk. Hulk (2003) is new to 4K UHD in the UK.
All components are housed in a deluxe rigid box, printed on metallic board within an acetate O-ring. This limited edition steelbook box set is individually numbered, limited to only 1500 copies.
Each movie has its own steelbook, 4 glossy artcards and a die-cut slipcase, showing elements of the steelbook underneath. Also included is a 20-page picture book featuring concept art, sketches and stills from the two movies and a 28 page comic book.
This set includes:
- Individually Numbered Deluxe Rigid Box, printed on metallic board with Hulk and The Incredible Hulk imagery on each side
- Acetate O-ring, with title treatments and lightning detail
- 20-page picture book featuring concept art, sketches and stills from the two movies
- 28-page comic book: Universal Edition containing material originally published in magazine form as HULK Vol. 1 No. 1, May 1962
- Hulk (2003) 4K UHD + Blu-ray steelbook
- Hulk (2003) slipcase printed on metallic board with die-cut detail to show elements of the steelbook beneath
- 4 glossy art cards
- The Incredible Hulk (2008) 4K UHD + Blu-ray steelbook
- The Incredible Hulk (2008) slipcase with die-cut detail to show elements of the steelbook beneath
- 4 glossy art cards