Christopher Nolan’s time-bending sci-fi epic “Tenet” is getting a 4K Steelbook release in December
On December 14th you’ll be able to pick up this 4K steelbook release of Christopher Nolan’s Tenet.
The 3 disc set will include the movie on 4K and Blu-ray discs, along with a Blu-ray bonus disc.
Amazon will be getting their own exclusive artwork, with other retailers sharing different art.
Fighting for the survival of the entire world, the Protagonist journeys through a twilight world of international espionage on a mission that will unfold in something beyond real-time.
- LOOKING AT THE WORLD IN A NEW WAY: THE MAKING OF TENET – An exploration of the development and production of the film as told by the cast and crew.
- I. THE PRINCIPLE OF BELIEF – Christopher Nolan talks about why he wanted to make this film and the twists he wanted to bring to the spy genre.
- II. MOBILIZING THE TROUPE – The filmmakers to talk about casting and what the actors brought to their roles.
- III. THE APPROACH – The company discusses how Nolan’s filmmaking philosophies and in-camera approach applied to the challenges in this film.
- IV. THE PROVING WINDOW – A look at the cinematography and the unique ways they shot the movie.
- V. THE ROADMAP – Examining the ways the cast and crew kept track of the continuity across multiple perspectives and timelines.
- VI. ENTROPY IN ACTION – Breaking down the complex action in the film and the stunt requirements for the actors.
- VII. TRAVERSING THE GLOBE – Exploring the logistics of travelling and shooting in real locations as well as capturing the epic marine sequences in different countries around the world.
- VIII. HOW BIG A PLANE? – The story of the dramatic crashing of a real 747.
- IX. THE DRESS CODE – Costume Designer Jeffrey Kurland takes us through some of the iconic costumes from the film.
- X. CONSTRUCTING THE TWILIGHT WORLD – A look at the practical sets designed and built by Nathan Crowley’s team and the techniques they used to enhance the scope and scale of the film.
- XI. THE FINAL BATTLE – Inside the epic sequence which had the cast and crew using everything that they had learned on the film to pull it off.
- XII. COHESION – Nolan discusses his approach of involving the composer and the editor early on in the pre-production and all the way through the completion of the film to truly integrate them into the creative process.
- XIII. DOESN’T US BEING HERE NOW MEAN IT NEVER HAPPENED? – The cast and crew discuss the unique experience of working on the film.