DC superhero blockbuster “The Batman” is getting a new 4K double Steelbook Collectors Edition
While HMV had their own exclusive 4K steelbook edition Matt Reeves’ brilliant The Batman, Warner Bros are now bringing us a new deluxe edition, featuring two 4K steelbooks (each featuring the movie on 4K disc and Blu-ray, and a Blu-ray extras disc) in a presentation case, a metallic embossed ‘batarang’ plate, and plate stand.
This edition will be available from Zavvi and Amazon UK, and pre-orders will be launching around 9am on Monday July 4th, so ignore any ‘sold out’ notices before then.
Pre-order: Zavvi | Amazon UK TBC
Over 2 hours of Special Features on Blu-ray:
- Vengeance in the Making – a making-of documentary featuring cast & crew
- Deleted Scenes with director’s commentary
- Anatomy of the car chase featuring the Batmobile
- The Batman: Genesis
- Becoming Catwoman
- 2x Steelbook with 4K UHD + BD Movie Discs + Extras BD (6 disc total)
- Removeable metallic Batarang plate with 3D embossed finished
- Plate stand!