George Romero’s classic “Day of The Dead” is coming to UK Steelbook with a Zavvi exclusive
The brilliant Day of The Dead, the third chapter in George Romero’s original Living Dead trilogy, is getting a very nice looking UK steelbook from Zavvi on July 14th, with a limited run of just 3000 copies.
As well as the great artwork, this release has a good selection of extra features.
Pre-orders will be live from 6pm UK time on Sunday 11th May.
- Collector’s Booklet for ‘Every Dawn There is a Day’ by Critic and Author Calum Waddell
- Gloriously Remastered HD Feature
- Optional 5.1 Surround / 2.0 Stereo Audio
- Commentary with the Special Effects Team Including Greg Nicotero, Howard Berger, Everett Burrell and Mike Deak
- Joe of the Dead
- The Many Days of Day of the Dead
- Behind the Zombie Footage
- Romero Zombography
- Photo Album of the Dead
- Souvenirs of the Dead
- Night and Dawn Trailers
- The Audio Recollections of Richard Liberty
- TV Ads of the Dead
- Wampum Mine Promo