Horror classic “Friday the 13th” is getting a new UK Steelbook release in October
On October 14th, Warner Bros are bringing us this new UK steelbook release of the genre classic Friday the 13th.
This isn’t listed as an exclusive, so we’ll add more links when we get them.
Pre-orders are due to go live on Sunday 6th October.
They will be live around 12 noon UK time for Red Carpet subscribers (though possibly earlier, so keep an eye on our Twitter feed, just in case…), and around 6pm for everyone else. Don’t worry if the link below doesn’t work for now – it’ll be accessible soon before launch time.
Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake. Its history is bloody and the locals say it’s cursed. It’s the perfect place for a psychopath to slay amorous camp counsellors one by one under the light of a romantic full moon. Director/Producer Sean S. Cunningham’s original slasher flick spawned a phenomenal franchise and hundreds of imitators. With a cast of hotties (including young Kevin Bacon) and the creative use ofsharp instruments by a brutal stalker with a doting mum, this classic shocker continues to thrill, inspire and terrify.
- Commentary by Director Sean S. Cunningham
- Featurette Return to Crystal Lake: The Making of Friday the 13th
- A Friday the 13th Reunion: Cast Members Betsy Palmer and Adrienne King, Writer Victor Miller and Composer Harry Manfredini Reunite
- Fresh Cuts: New Tales from Friday the 13th: New Recollections About the Making of the Film
- The Man Behind the Legacy: Sean S. Cunningham
- Lost Tales from Camp Blood Part 1: New Vignette Styled After the Original Movie
- Vintage Featurettes The Friday the 13th Chronicles & Secrets Galore Behind the Gore