Horror classic “The Exorcist” is getting a new UK Steelbook release in October
On October 14th, Warner Bros are bringing us this new UK steelbook release of the classic The Exorcist.
This isn’t listed as an exclusive, so we’ll add more links when we get them.
Pre-orders are due to go live on Saturday 5th October.
They will be live around 12 noon UK time for Red Carpet subscribers (though possibly earlier, so keep an eye on our Twitter feed, just in case…), and around 6pm for everyone else. Don’t worry if the link below doesn’t work for now – it’ll be accessible soon before launch time.
Controversial and popular from the moment it opened, this frightening and realistic tale of an innocent girl inhabited by a terrifying entity, her mother’s frantic resolve to save her and two priests – obe doubt-ridden, the other a rock of faith – joined in battling ultimate evil always leaves viewers breathless. This greatest supernatural thriller of all time astonishes and unsettles like no other movie.
- Three-part Documentary on the Movie’s Production and Legacy
- Relive the Actual On-Set Filming in Classic Scenes via Rarely Seen Footage
- Raising Hell: Filming The Exorcist.
- The Exorcist Locations: Georgetown Then and Now.
- Faces of Evil: The Different Versions of The Exorcist
- Commentary by Director William Friedkin