Sci-Fi classic “Blade Runner” is getting a new 4K Steelbook release from Zavvi in May
Next up in Zavvi’s ‘Sci-fi Destination’ series is the classic Blade Runner, which will be getting a 4K release on May 3rd.
The 3-disc set will include the movie on 4K and Blu-ray, as well as a bonus disc featuring the brilliant documentary, Dangerous Days.
Pre-orders will live around 12 noon UK time on Saturday March 20th for Red Carpet subscribers, and around 6pm for everyone else, so ignore any ‘sold out’ notices until then.
Our Red Carpet links don’t work properly for some reason, so you will need to log in first, then click the link below. Once the Red Carpet period is up, the link will work fine.
4K and Blu-ray Feature Disc:
- Digitally Restored and Remastered, Incorporating New Footage and Special Effects Never Before Seen
- Soundtrack Remastered in Dolby Atmos on 4K
- Introduction by Director Ridley Scott
- 3 Filmmaker Commentaries, Including One by Ridley Scott
- Dangerous Days: Making Blade Runner Definitive Documentary Incorporating Outtakes, Deleted Scenes and All-New Interviews. The Ultimate Look at the Movie’s Difficult Creation and Controversial Legacy.