The brilliant horror action sequel “Blade II” is getting a UK Steelbook release in December
Originally planned as a Zavvi exclusive release, Blade II is finally coming to UK steelbook in December.
It’s no longer an exclusive, so we’ll add more links as we get them.
Pre-orders live now at Zavvi.
If you previously ordered this from Zavvi, don’t worry – your existing order will be honoured.
Guillermo Del Toro directs this high-voltage adventure that explodes with spectacular effects and martial arts action. When the world is threatened by a new and deadlier breed of super vampire, the legendary Blade (Wesley Snipes) and his mentor Whistler (Kris Kristofferson) join forces with the Bloodpack, an elite team of vampire warriors made up of his sworn enemies. In order to stop the carnage, these ravenous fiends must be destroyed at all costs. The electrifying Snipes reprises his role from the original cult classic Blade.
- Audio Commentary with Guillermo del Toro – The filmmaker unravels the multilayered world he created for his entry in the Blade universe.
- Director’s Notebook: Interactive menu pages access image scans and text from Guillermo del Toro’s private notebooks. Bonus video pods for key concepts illuminate his creative process.
- Blade II: Blood Brothers featurette with writer David S. Goyer PLUS
- Audio commentaries by Director Guillermo del Toro & Producer Peter Frankfurt and Wesley Snipes & writer David S. Goyer
- The Blood Pact – Collection of documentaries on the making of Blade II
- Deleted/alternate scenes with director commentary
- Music video – Cypress Hill and Roni Size Child of the Wild West
- Art gallery, trailers and more!